New Online Reply feature enables the iMessage users to reply to specific messages in a group chat using threads, a feature shared by several others. With online responses, users can check the responses during the conversation or view them as their own topic.
In order to use the new iMessage platform, at least iOS 10 must be installed on your standard SMS device. You and the recipient require the iMessage for a complete and an excellent experience. However, your Android friends aren’t completely excluded from the fun.
iMessage For Windows Using iPadian
As you may have guessed, iMessage dwells on Windows desktops and is not officially available. Therefore, the installation is not exactly simple. But don’t worry, we’ve made it a lot easier in this guide. We will configure the process step by step to simplify the installation of this application.
STEP 1: Understand the Prerequisites You Need to Know First
Let’s go through everything you need to install iMessage on Windows. It is necessary to be prepared for everything in advance so that you do not have problems later. Here is what you will need:
Internet Connection: You must make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet. This is because we need to download an emulator and then install iMessage for PC through the emulator on the internet.
IPadian Emulator: iPadian is an iOS emulator that creates a Mac OS-like environment on your PC and gives you access to the Apple ecosystem. You can download almost any iOS application on your PC. In the next step, you will learn how to install the emulator.
Step 2: Install the emulator
The iPadian emulator is extremely easy to be installed. Have a look at the steps to install the same below:
- Visit the official iPadian website at http://www.ipadian.net.
- When you land on the home page, have a go on the “Download Now” button.
- You will now be taken to the bottom of the page where you can see two sections: “iPadian” and “GameStation”. We need to install an iPadian, so click the blue “Download Now” button in this section again.
- In the next sub-window, click the “Ignore” button under “Manage your search providers in one place” (unless you want to download Search Manager. In that case, tap Add and start to download.
- If you click “Skip”, another window will appear in which you must click “Skip” again.
- The iPadian.exe file will now download to your PC.
STEP 3: Installing iMessage App
Now that you have downloaded the iPadian, it’s time to install the iMessage App as well. Launch the emulator and the appearance of the PC will change. You will see a Mac OS-like screen directly on your desktop. In fact, you can also see the Mac subscription base below.
Steps to install the iMessage in your system are as follows:
- On iPadian, look for the search box.
- Type ‘iMessage’ and hit Enter.
- You will see the iMessage App in the search results.
- Click on it and follow the onscreen instructions to install the application.
- Now all you have to do is access the iPadian ‘App Drawer’ and there you will find iMessage.
iMessage For Windows Using Chrome Remote Desktop
This is another way to download the application in your system. The steps to download the iMessage using the same are explained below:
- First, download Chrome Remote Desktop from the official website. To save efforts, we provide the download link below.
- Wait a few seconds for the installation to go smoothly on both Mac and PC.
- Now go to the “Launch application” button provided in the upper right corner of your PC screen.
- At the same time, install a supplementary program on the Mac computer named Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Find and install the Host Installer file on your Mac.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to install. You may be asked for your Mac password during installation.
- Open Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac and submit the 12-digit code that will soon appear on the screen.
- Please note that this code will be needed for remote access.
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC and enter the 12-digit code.
- The above step concludes your installation process. Now open the application and enjoy the same.
iMessage For Windows Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the next best emulator available in the market after iPadian. Alternatively, you can try downloading iMessage for PC. The process is extremely simple, so you can do it while it is running.
Have a look at the steps to download the same below:
- Download the Bluestacks emulator from the internet. Make sure the source is reliable and does not contain malware.
- Tap the download link if you find it and install it, accepting all permissions.
- Go to the Bluestacks search bar and type ‘iMessage’. Download it.
- Now iMessage for Windows will be downloaded in your system. Find it in your PC’s app drawer and launch it.
- To use the iMessage App, you will need to create and submit your Apple ID and password.
After downloading the iMessage in your system, you can easily install the same and enjoy the services offered by it.
Key Features Of iMessage in Windows
In addition to downloading iMessage on Windows 10 and using it on Windows, there is a special feature for the iMessage PC app that is different from other messaging apps currently in use.
- Like any other messaging application, iMessage for Windows 10 enables the user to send video, photos, audio, location, and the main thing is that text and many other things. It is better than sending by SMS / MMS.
- In general, iMessage services are only used by users using iOS devices with iOS 5 or higher. In its basic use, a message is sent to a different number each time. IMessage is sent regardless of whether the mobile number is connected to iMessage or not. Otherwise, the message will be sent as an SMS.
- Like all other messaging apps, iMessage for Windows 10 or other versions can be tracked using a packing slip.
- For example, if the user allows the read receipts, the sender can verify whether the user has read the message or not.
- There is an option named Send as SMS for better use. This allows the user to simply send a message as an SMS.
- There are some people who want to improve PC iMessage, or rather, they are named iMessage for Windows.
- iMessage is one of the best applications if you are looking for an application to make your communication faster and simple.
iMessage for Windows is a bridge or platform that enables the users to connect their iMessage services to your Windows computer. Generally, the service is accessible only to iPhone users. However, we have certain tricks that you can use to install iMessage directly on your Windows computer. When you install iMessage on Windows, you can send or receive a message on your Windows laptop or computer.
iMessage is Apple’s instantaneous messaging service that sends messages with your data over the Internet. They only work if you have a stable and good internet connection. To use the iMessage, you will require a data plan or you can send it over WiFi. There are no fees for using WiFi. However, if you use your cell phone data, it will be deducted from your data plan. Sending photos or videos through iMessage can consume a large amount of data very quickly.
To use iMessage as your standard SMS platform, you require a device with a SIM card. It is usually an iPhone, but you can also use an iPad with a dedicated cell phone number and SMS service. Everything else linked to your iMessage account (a MacBook, an iPod Touch, an Apple Watch, etc.) will work with this basic cell phone number.
This is what makes Apple’s iMessage platform so impressive – you can synchronously text from any iOS device, tabletOS, along with macOS, and keep your iPhone in your pocket. However, there are a few settings that need to be enabled on each device for this to happen.
With the new iMessage updates, a wide range of iPhone users and other iDevices want to access iMessage on their PCs or at work so that chatting with friends and family can continue on all kinds of devices at home. This application has been making the life of people easy to a good extent.
IPhone users just love using the iMessage App. But there are also many of us who have Windows PCs at home and especially at work. How do we get iMessage to talk to all of our machines? Well, after reading our article, you will get a clear idea of how to use this application.
The iMessage App is extremely simple and secure for the users to download and install. The application helps the users to communicate with their loved ones easily. The application is one of the best that an iPhone user can access easily.
iMessage is incorporated with the standard iPhone messaging application. This application can send SMS and iMessage in an effective way. It is necessary to know that iMessage messages are blue and text messages are green.
The iMessage only works between iPhones (and other Apple devices like iPads). If you are using an iPhone and texting a friend on Android, it will be sent as a text message and it will be green. (This applies if there is only one person in a group message, even on Android.) If a data network is not available, messages to other iPhones will also be sent as SMS text messages, and your operator will charge a nominal fee for not using a messaging plan.
However, one of the most interesting features of iMessage is its amalgamation with the App Store, which was introduced in iOS 10 a few years ago. This feature allows you to download and share the information from third-party applications without leaving the messaging application, either by scanning a document or sharing its location.
iMessage can be used on Windows systems. You can do this in a number of different ways, but there are a few simple methods that we have explained in our article. You may be accustomed to this iMessage App that you used this app for Mac and iOS. This is one of the most famous and most trusted Apple stores. You can use it to make video and audio calls to your friends and family with ease.
Apple’s iMessage for Windows is a very controversial topic on the internet. No one is unaware of Apple’s excellent service, but few know how to transfer this feature to their PC. If you wish to know how to send iMessage from your PC using iMessage desktop, you have come to the right place.
iMessage App was introduced by Apple Inc. and is used for an instant messaging application. It is harmonious with the messaging application ios5 or higher. The iMessage works on Wi-Fi or mobile data networks. iMessage are texts, photos, and videos that can be sent to iOS devices.
You can easily use iMessage for Windows using Chrome Desktop. However, this is not the exact method, it is a systematic method to use iMessage on Windows. You can remotely access any other computer with Chrome’s remote desktop extension.
If you have a Mac and wish to install iMessage from a PC, you can easily use Chrome Remote Desktop to access the Mac screen. Thus, don’t waste a minute before downloading the iMessage App and enjoying some very amazing features offered.